BECOME A VENDOR
If you would like to participate as a Food or Arts & Crafts Display Vendor in the 2023 Duluth Oktoberfestival, please review the information below to fill out an application.
DATES: September 15 – 16 – 17, 2023
LOCATION: Bayfront Festival Park (Duluth, MN)
PUBLIC GATE HOURS:
- Friday, September 15 (4:00 pm – 11:00 pm)
- Saturday, September 16 (11:00 am – 11:00 pm)
- Sunday, September 17 (11:00 am – 4:00 pm)
VENDOR SETUP/DEPARTURE HOURS:
- SETUP – Friday, September 15 (9:00 am – 3:00 pm)
- DEPARTURE – Sunday, September 17 (4:00 pm – 11:00 pm)
BOOTH PRICING AND SIZE:
- DISPLAY VENDOR
- This space is for those who will display and/or sell non-food/beverage items.
- The cost for each 10′ x 10′ space for the event is $125 for the entire weekend.
- The cost for each addition 10′ increment is $50.
WORK CRITERIA & RESTRICTIONS:
- German themed art/merchandise/etc. is preferred but not required.
- All work must be approved by festival coordinators.
- Merchandise based upon the copyright or trademark of others (NFL, Disney, Warner Brothers, etc.) is expressly forbidden.
- No vehicle access will be permitted onto the festival grounds during Festival hours.
- Vendors are able to close their booth whenever they see fit as the event runs well into Friday and Saturday night.
There will be no “rain date” and no refund of fees due to inclement weather. The event will take place rain or shine.
A 24 hour security service will be provided. This presence does not guarantee against theft or loss but should supplement any precautions which the vendor already has in place. The Duluth Oktoberfestival is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
It is the sole responsibility of each exhibitor/crafter to obtain the applicable and appropriate state and local licenses and permits as well as payment of taxes pertaining to their operation.
All vendors must set up on Friday, September 15, from 9:00 am through 3:00 pm and must have their spaces set up and ready for business no later than 4:00 pm. Vendors are responsible for their own booth set up and dismantling. A vendor must provide his/her own equipment for displaying merchandise in an outdoor environment and is encouraged to have suitable material to protect these works. Such equipment includes tables, chairs, tablecloths and signage; canopies are strongly recommended. Vendor must provide tie downs, weights (such as sandbags) and any other sturdy equipment necessary to stabilize canopies, displays and artwork from inclement weather conditions should they occur.
Vendors will have access to the festival venue for setup and tear down. After 3:00 pm on Friday, September 15, no vendor parking is allowed in the bowl area, and vehicles will need to be in the parking lot during festival hours. The vendor will agree to abide by all guidelines established by the Duluth Oktoberfestival including restrictions on vehicular access to the festival site. THESE ARE NON-NEGOTIABLE.
Each vendor will have access to electrical outlets but will need to provide their own extension cords.